[huge_it_slider id=”3″]Taxi Volos Airport Transfer
Taxi Volos Airport Transfer from Volos Airport to Volos, Athens, Meteora, Delphi, Thessaloniki, Pelion villages ( Agios Ioannis, Trikeri, Milina, Portaria, Makrinitsa, Zagora, Kala Nera, Afissos).
Travel in the comfort of a worry free pre-arranged shuttle transfer in Volos city from Volos Airport: you will be surprised to discover the great value for money when compared to regular taxi service !!!
Travel In Style
It’s nice to treat yourself when you’re on the move, that’s why we go above and beyond to make your ride as relaxing and convenient as possible
Travel With Kids
Their safety is our priority, that’s why you can pre-book child seats when you reserve with us – to give you peace of mind and ensure the journey is safe and comfortable for all the family!
Volos Airport Taxi service guarantees your transfer from Volos’ airport to any destination and from every destination to Volos airport.
Why us ?
We use Mercedes E-Class cars & Mercedes S Class cars for your transportations.
We guarantee your safety with our excellent skilled drivers
We provide our services at the best prices available.
We have no-smoking drivers
We speak english & German
How do you find us?
Just fill in the contact form either send us an e-mail or call us. We will take care of the rest. After confirming your resarvation a taxi is going to wait for you to transfer you to your destination.
Volos is a great place to start your vacation in Greece, and we are here to make your stay or if you’re just passing through a pleasant experience. Arriving at Volos airport or port, you have a number of choices.
- Pelion the most beautiful mountain in Greece.
- Meteora the second largest complex of Orthodox monasteries, is a monument to Christianity and a miracle of nature.
- Athens is 3 hours and 30 minutes away. The heart of Ancient Greece, featuring the Acropolis and its new amazing museum, is waiting for you.
- Sporades islands are also just hours away from Volos port.
- Thessaloniki the second largest city in Greece, is 2 hours and 30 minutes away.
- Last but certainly not least – Volos !!!
The choice is yours. No matter what you decide, we can help you and take you safely wherever you want to go, arrange daily tours or just give you a short ride around town.