Taxi Volos Vergina with Volos Vip Taxi
Taxi Volos Vergina daily trip with VolosVipTaxi.
Enjoy a beautiful day in Pella, learning about the ancient past of this area.
You depart from Volos to Pella by a Mercedes taxi vehicle at the time you wish in the morning.
The distance is about 220 km and the trip lasts about 2 hours.
Reach Pella, where you’ll visit the new, modern museum, as well as the Archaeological site with the unique mosaics.
Continue to Vergina and visit the Museum of the Royal Tombs of Aigai, which is situated in the borders of the village.
Optional: A local licensed tour guide can guide you into the Museums and the Archaeological sites.
Board the taxi and drive to a fantastic restaurant for lunch.
Savor Greek traditional homemade dishes, before the Taxi takes you back to Volos early in the evening, 8 Hours max trip.
- Travel back to 3 fundamental periods of Greek history
- Take a road trip into the land of Alexander The Great and the Macedons
- Explore the Museum and Archaeological site of Pella, the capital of the kingdom of Macedon
- Visit the Royal Tombs of Aigai at the Vergina Museum
- Enjoy lunch at a traditional Greek tavern in the area